Saturday 23 January 2016

Short winter-period

Until now the winter wasn't a real winter. Last week we had a short period with freezing temperatures and at some places little snow. When I had some time to spend in the hide the snow was almost gone so no snowy photos yet. The amount of visitors at the hide is still building. I can hardly keep up filling the feeders with so many Great tits (Koolmees) and Blue tits (Pimpelmees). Other regular visitors I saw on my short 2 hour visit were Crested tit (Kuifmees), Coal tit (Zwarte mees), Robin (Roodborst), Chaffinch (Vink), Short toed treecreeper (Boomkruiper), Eurasian nuthatch (Boomklever) and  Common buzzards (Buizerd). A Red squirrel is also visiting regulary but never wants to come to the hide when I'm there.

 Coal tit

 Robin

 Nuthatch

 Great tit

 Red squirrel

 Red squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment