Wednesday 25 February 2015

Bullfinch and more

A little while ago I spend some time in the garden of a friend who had Bullfinches (Goudvink) visiting on the feeders. Instead of a fixed hide I used a pop-up tent hide. The weather was a mixture of overcast, little sun, some snow and little rain. I managed to make some Bullfinch photos, both male and female. Other visitors I saw from the hide were Brambling (Keep), Greenfinch (Groenling), Yellowhammer (Geelgors), Great tit (Koolmees), Blue tit (Pimpelmees), Dunnock (Heggemus), European robin (Roodborst), Wood pigeon (Houtduif), Chaffinch (Vink), Eurasian nuthatch (Boomklever) and Red squirrel (Eekhoorn).
Better quality photos of the Bullfinch on my website

 Male Bullfinch

 
Male Bullfinch

 Female Bullfinch

 Brambling

 Greenfinch

 European Robin

 Eurasian nuthatch

Red squirrel

 recordshot of a Yellowhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment