Friday 29 August 2014

Rainy summer

This summer hasn't been a real summer, meaning a lot of rainy and colder days. Mayby this is one of the reasons the hide doesn't give in the summer what I expected. Being busy with work and family holidays, together with the weather, made that I didn't spend a lot of time in the hide. The visitors that came over were nice, but they didn't visit frequently enough to spend time in the hide. Visitors lately spotted by the trailcam were adult Goshawk (Havik), 2 Tawny owls (Bosuil), Red squirrel (Eekhoorn), Red fox (Vos), Hedgehog (Egel), Great spotted woodpecker (GB Specht) and Blackbird (Merel). The Red fox is another one then the one visiting before. To me it's looks like a juvenile.
In the near future I might have to leave the forest where my hide is situated because it probably will be used fot other things. I'm looking for a new location... !
Some photos of the last few weeks:


 2 Tawny owls

drinking juvenile Red fox

adult Goshawk

adult Goshawk

adult Goshawk

adult Goshawk

No comments:

Post a Comment